Monday, May 21, 2012

Donna Summer Endless Summer 04

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

I was listening to the voice of Luther Vandross for the first time several years ago and feel that there was something strange in my heart. It was a kind of great impression filling my mind and the song he sang made me adore to him until now. The song entitled "Dance with My Father" I listened on the radio was the real great start for me to know more about him and claim him to be one of the great singers who have ever born in this world.

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

Luther Vandross was born with the name Luther Ronzoni Vandross 20th April 1951. He is an American R&B and Soul Singer-songwriter. Besides, he is a record producer. He died on 1st July 2005. During his career, Vandross sold over twenty-five million albums, and he also got won eight Grammy Awards. Definitely, he has brought money people to the great experience of listening to the great amazing voice.

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

I will never deny that Vandross can give a unique sense to every song he sang. It is a kind of different impressions when you choose to play songs by him, including Dance with My Father. For me, it is a special song and the best one I have ever listened. Another great song by Luther Vandross that I appreciate so much is entitled Endless Love. He sang it featuring Mariah Carey.

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

Perhaps, you do not know that he also sang backing vocals for Diana Ross, Roberta Flack, Carly Simon, Chaka Khan, Donna Summer, Bette Midler, Chic, Barbra Streisand, and David Bowie. Those experiences have made him to be the real great singer and got some wonderful achievements during his career. In short, he has brought many people to the great memory about his voice.

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos

donna summer endless summer

Donna Summer Photos